+1 for the proposal!

Regarding the name of `BATCH_OP/ROCKSDB`, we can reserve the configuration
names for batch and rocksdb respectively, ` batch_ OP` for batch, "ROCKSDB"
for roockdb. and the default value as follows:

{
    BATCH_OP: 70,
    ROCKSDB : 70,
    PYTHON : 30
}

Only one of `BATCH_ OP` and `ROCKSDB` will work. What do you think?

Best,
Jincheng

Xintong Song <tonysong...@gmail.com> 于2020年9月7日周一 下午1:46写道: