Hi devs,

Updates on the release progress.

There are a couple of new blockers emerged since the last update, all of
which have been resolved in the past week.

The release 1.11.3 is still blocked on FLIP-27.
Stephan and Becket are trying to first get the feature stabilized on the
master branch for release 1.12. After that, the remaining changes will be
backported to 1.11, and the release 1.11.3 will be unblocked.

We are hoping to deliver the first RC by the end of next week. During this
time, if there's any other things that you believe should be included in
this release, please reach out to either me or Gordon.

Sorry for the delay.

Thank you~

Xintong Song