+1 (non-binding)

- checked/verified signatures and hashes
- built from source code with scala 2.11 succeeded
- checked that there are no missing artifacts
- started a cluster, WebUI was accessible, submitted a wordcount job and ran
succeeded, no suspicious log output
- tested using SQL Client to submit job and the query result is expected
- tested read/write from/to sql kafka/upsert-kafka connector in SQL Client
- tested read/write/join hvie table in SQL Client

Best,
Leonard Xu