+1 (binding)

* Verified the checksums
* Verified that the source archives do not contain any binaries
* Built Flink from sources
* Run a streaming WorldCount example in BATCH and STREAM mode
* Run a slightly heavier WorldCount version in BATCH and STREAM mode
* Verified licensing of Hbase connectors
*** I found one issue that we do not list protobuf-java-util in
flink-sql-connector-hbase-2.2 NOTICE file, which is pulled in through
hbase-shaded-miscellaneous (there is a couple more dependencies we do
not list from it, but they are Apache licensed)*
* Run some Table examples (I found two examples are not runnable[1]), but I
would not consider it a blocker

Let me know what you think about the licensing issue.

Best,
Dawid

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-20464