Hi Shengkai,

Regarding #2, maybe the -f options in flink and hive have different
implications, and we should clarify the behavior. For example, if the
client just submits the job and exits, what happens if the file contains
two INSERT statements? I don't think we should treat them as a statement
set, because users should explicitly write BEGIN STATEMENT SET in that
case. And the client shouldn't asynchronously submit the two jobs, because
the 2nd may depend on the 1st, right?

--
Best regards!
Rui Li