Thanks for driving this discussion, Konstantin.

I like the idea of having a bot reminding reporter/assignee/watchers about
inactive tickets and if needed downgrade/close them automatically.

My two cents:
We may have labels like "downgraded-by-bot" / "closed-by-bot", so that it's
easier to filter and review tickets updated by the bot.
We may want to review such tickets (e.g., monthly) in case a valid ticket
failed to draw the attention of relevant committers and the reporter
doesn't know who to ping.

Thank you~

Xintong Song