Hi Dawid,

Thanks for the feedback. Do you think we should simply get rid of the
"Trivial" priority then and use the "starter" label more aggressively?

Best,

Konstantin

--

Konstantin Knauf | Head of Product

+49 160 91394525

Follow us @VervericaData Ververica <https://www.ververica.com/>

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Yip Park Tung Jason, Jinwei (Kevin) Zhang, Karl Anton
Wehner