Hi Adam,

what works for me to run a single/set of tests is to use

mvn verify -pl flink-runtime -Dtest='JobMaster*' -DfailIfNoTests=false -am

I will add it to the wiki.

Concerning FLINK-21672, I think it would be really great to not use vendor
specific classes if possible. If you find a solution for it, then let's
apply it.

Cheers,
Till