Hey Matthias,

I'd like to double confirm what Guowei said. The dependency is Apache 2
licensed and we do not bundle it in our jar (as it is in the runtime
scope) thus we do not need to mention it in the NOTICE file (btw, the
best way to check what is bundled is to check the output of maven shade
plugin). Thanks for checking it!

Best,

Dawid