Thanks for creating the RC and managing the release process so far Guowei
and Dawid!

+1 (binding)

Checks:
- I deployed the RC on AWS EMR (session cluster and per-job cluster). I
confirmed a minor issue Arvid Heise told me offline about:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-22509. I believe we can ignore
this issue.
- I tested reactive mode extensively on Kubernetes, letting it scale up and
down for a very long time (multiple weeks)
- Checked the changes to the pom files: all dependency changes seem to be
reflected properly in the NOTICE files
  - netty bump to 4.1.46
  - Elasticsearch to 1.15.1
  - hbase dependency changes
  - the new aws glue schema doesn't deploy anything foreign to maven
  -flink-sql-connector-hbase-1.4 excludes fewer hbase classes, but seems
fine
- the license checker has not been changed in this release cycle (there are
two exclusion lists in there)