The difference is that the 1440 staging repository contains the Scala _2.11
files, the 1441 repo contains scala_2.12. I'm not sure if this works,
because things like "flink-core:1.11.5" will be released twice?
I would prefer to have a single staging repository containing all binaries
we intend to release to maven central, to avoid complications in the
release process.

Since only the convenience binaries are affected by this, we don't need to
cancel the release. We just need to create a new staging repository.