I made a number of changes to the CiBot over the weekend.

- '@flinkbot run azure' previously triggered an entirely new build based on the last completed one. It now instead retries the last completed build, only running the jobs that actually failed. It basically behaves like the "Rerun failed jobs" button in the Azure UI. - various optimizations to increase responsiveness (primarily by doing significantly less unnecessary work / requests to GH) - removed TravisCI support (since we no longer support a release that used Travis)

Please ping me if you spot anything weird.