Dear Flink Community.

In case you want to contribute something to the 1.15 Flink release I’d kindly
asking you to add your features/changes to the 1.15 release overview page [1].
I, as one of the release managers, will keep track of the state of the changes.
In case you have questions or need support feel free to reach out to me.

Tomorrow, on the 16th of November, we will start with the 1.15. release
bi-weeklies at 9am CET/4pm CST. See the sync meeting link on the overview page
[1].
Everyone, especially those who are contributing, are welcome to join.

Best,
Joe

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/1.15+Release