Since this is only relevant for 1.15, if you intend to migrate to 1.15 close to the release, then somewhere around February.

The only resource I could find for migrating Zookeeper is this FAQ: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Upgrade+FAQ

On 07/12/2021 04:02, Dongwon Kim wrote:
When should I prepare for upgrading ZK to 3.5 or newer?
We're operatingĀ a Hadoop cluster w/ ZK 3.4.6 for running only Flink jobs.
Just hopeĀ that the rolling update is not that painful - any advice on this?

Best,

Dongwon