Hi G,

Thanks for taking this challenge on. Scalable Kerberos authentication
support is important for Flink, delegation tokens is a great mechanism to
future-proof this. I second your assessment that the existing
implementation could use some improvement too and like the approach you
have outlined. It is crucial that the changes are self-contained and will
not affect users that do not use Kerberos, while are minimal for the ones
who do (configuration values change, but the defaults just keep working in
most cases).

Thanks,
Marton