Hi G,

Thanks for starting the discussion. I think this is a important improvement for
Flink.
The proposal looks good to me. And I focus on one point.

1. Hope that keeping the consistent with current implementation, we rely on the
config
of  'security.kerberos.fetch.delegation-token’ to submit Flink Batch Action in
Oozie.
More details could be found in FLINK-21700

Looking forward to your implementations.

Best
JunFan.