+1 (binding)

I had an offline chat with Fabian Paul about the mentioned changes.

The serializer changes should be acceptable as the migration would have failed/stuck otherwise. At no point in time we end up with a corrupt serializer snapshot. We will update older 1.14 release notes to point out the upgrade shortcoming.

The transformation changes should also be fine. The same transformation is returned. The type has changed but it is unlikely that user query the output type of a sink?

Regards,
Timo