Release finalization steps have been completed, except for the Docker images.

Can someone please approve/merge:

https://github.com/apache/flink-docker/pull/97
https://github.com/apache/flink-docker/pull/98

I don't have access to publishing to DockerHub: apache/flink yet. I'm
going to request it, but it would be great if someone with access can
complete that part so as not to delay the release promotion.

Cheers,
Thomas