From:Peter Schrott <pe...@bluerootlabs.io>
Send Time:2022 Apr. 25 (Mon.) 09:17
To:Matthias Pohl <matth...@ververica.com>
Cc:dev <dev@flink.apache.org>; Yun Gao <yungao...@aliyun.com.invalid>
Subject:Re: [VOTE] Release 1.15.0, release candidate #4

Hi all,

Unfortunately I could not extract the logs in time today - the ordering in
the csv was wrong and the csv was not parsable due to extra commas in the
logs... I discovered the issue in a pre-production cluster.

I am gone for the weekend - I don't have access to the systems - but I will
retry to get the logs Monday morning, CEST.

Sorry for the delay. I hope this heads up helps.

Best, Peter