+1 (non-binding)

The issue around the user mailing list thread [1] is identified. We
couldn't come up with a reason for why some change in 1.15 would have
caused the behavior. The bug itself is/was already present in 1.14. All the
findings are collected in FLINK-27354 [2]. We're not considering this to be
a blocker for 1.15.

* Checked checksums
* Compiled Flink 1.15 from source
* Did a test run with ZooKeeper HA and standalone setup to verify the
repeatable cleanup and JobResultStore working based on rc3; verified that
the diff between rc3 and rc4 didn't add any significant changes to run

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/5pm3crntmb1hl17h4txnlhjz34clghrg