Hi Jeremy,
We as GetinData already started some work related with HTTP connector.
As a first step we created HTTP Source [1] described in blog post here [2].
During next 3 months we are planning to create HTTP Sink based on Flink 1.15
new Async Sink API.
How can we help with making this sink “official” ?

Regards,
Maciek

[1]:
https://github.com/getindata/flink-http-connector