Hi Xuyang,

Great feedback on the early days of this FLIP!

With respect to the Source question, definitely want to add a source connector
in collaboration with the getindata folks below in this thread. We will
collaborate to make HTTP source changes.

I agree that FLIP-171 is the cornerstone of this idea and this was the original
inspiration for building out this connector. As we welcome additional
collaborators the additional functionality will come, including source
connector, additional request builder utilities and Table / SQL API.

I will add a simple example once the connector interface is fully realized.

Thank you so much!

- Jeremy