Hello!  There's quite a bit of existing code and it looks like there's
interest and community willing to contribute to this connector with 2
implementations already in the flink-connector-redis repo[1].

There's a couple of points that should probably be fixed in the FLIP: some
typos such as "provide at-least guarantees" and the initial version should
not be 1.0.0 given that version 1.1.5 was already released in its previous
incarnation[2].

In principle: +1 (non-binding)

All my best, Ryan

[1]: https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-redis/pulls