Hi Martijn,

Thanks for driving this forward, but from the discussion thread [1], it
seems one question from Konstantin is still not answered: does this FLIP
only aim to add source/sink connectors for Redis Streams, and we will
create another one to support regular Redis data structures (as
LookupTableSource or Sink)? I think it's necessary to confirm the scope of
the FLIP before voting (smile).

Best Regards,
Yu

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/9pftp3x10602nzr9c0ln4h9zt8hg2rjk