+1 (non-binding)

* Downloaded artifacts
* Verified checksums/GPG signatures
* Compared checkout with provided sources
* Verified pom file versions
* Went over NOTICE file/pom files changes without finding anything
suspicious
* Build Flink from sources
* Deployed standalone session cluster and ran WordCount example in batch
and streaming: Nothing suspicious in log files found