Thanks Martijn!

Thanks for all the support and positive responses. I will start a vote thread
and send it out to the dev list.

Also, we need help with creation of a new repo for the Iceberg Connector.

Can someone help with the creation of a repo? Please let me know if I need to
create an issue or flip for that.
Following similar naming for other connectors, I propose
https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-iceberg (doesn’t exist)

Thanks
Abid