Hi Abid,

We should have a FLIP as this would be a code contribution. If you provide
your Confluence user name, we can grant you access to create one.

Is there also something from an Iceberg point of view needed to agree with
the code contribution?

Best regards,

Martijn

Op wo 19 okt. 2022 om 19:11 schreef <abmo.w...@icloud.com.invalid>