Hi Yanfei Lei,

Thanks for setting this up! It would be interesting to also know which
aspects of Flink are monitored for "performance". I'm assuming there are
specific pieces of functionality that are performance tested, but it would
be great if this would be written down somewhere (next to a procedure how
to detect a regression and what should be next steps).

Best regards,

Martijn