发件人: dev-return-65502-lifuqiong00=126....@flink.apache.org
<dev-return-65502-lifuqiong00=126....@flink.apache.org> 代表 Hao t Chang
发送时间: 2022年11月20日 3:40
收件人: dev@flink.apache.org
主题: [DISCUSS] OLM Bundles for Flink Kubernetes Operator

Hi everyone,

A while ago, we created the OLM bundle for Flink Kubernetes Operator on the
OperatorHub [1]; however, the bundle is not endorsed by the Apache Flink
community. I would like to ask your opinion how we can make the bundle more
official or even as a part of the Flink Kubernetes Operator release. Please
look at the document [2] where I have addressed some concerns from the
community. I will be happy to answer any questions. Thank you.

For people who are not familiar with OLM(Operator Lifecycle manager), it
manages the lifecycle of Operators on Kubernetes clusters and comes by
default on the OpenShift Container Platform. The OperatorHub is the online
catalog for users to search and install Operators with OLM.

[1] https://operatorhub.io/operator/flink-kubernetes-operator
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BiLzfPYb3Thzk01H4teB8_Crqs5FydQYS2Utj11H
lLs/edit?usp=sharing