Hi, devs.

I'd like to start a discussion about FLIP-282: Introduce Delete & Update
API[1].

Row-Level SQL Delete & Update are becoming more and more important in modern
big data workflow. The use cases include deleting a set of rows for regulatory
compliance, updating a set of rows for data correction, etc.
So, in this FLIP, I want to introduce Delete & Update API to Flink in batch
mode. With these interfaces, the external connectors will have ability to
delete & update existing data in the corresponding storages.

Looking forwards to your feedback.

[1]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=235838061

Best regards,
Yuxia