Hi yuxia,

Thanks for the proposal! I think it'll be very useful for users in batch
scenarios to cooperate with external systems.

For the flip I have two questions:
1. Is it a typo the default method 'default ScanPurpose getScanPurpose();'
without implementation in interface ScanContext?
2. For stream users, what exceptions will be received for this unsupported
operations?

Best,
Lincoln Lee

yuxia <luoyu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn> 于2022年12月26日周一 20:24写道: