Thanks Jane for the FLIP! It looks very nice!

Can you give examples of other systems for the syntax?
In other systems, is EXPLAIN ANALYZE already PHYSICAL_PLAN?

`EXPLAIN ANALYZED_PHYSICAL_PLAN <query>` looks a bit strange, and even
stranger that it contains `advice`.

The purpose of FLIP seems to be a bit more to `advice`, so can we just
introduce a syntax for `advice`?

Best,
Jingsong