Congrats Rui

Matt Wang

---- Replied Message ----
| From | yuxia<luoyu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn> |
| Date | 02/21/2023 09:22 |

发件人: "Samrat Deb" <decordea...@gmail.com>
主题: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Rui Fan

On Mon, 20 Feb 2023 at 10:28 PM, Anton Kalashnikov <kaa....@yandex.com>

On 20.02.23 17:53, Matthias Pohl wrote:
Congratulations, Rui :)

On Mon, Feb 20, 2023 at 5:10 PM Jing Ge <j...@ververica.com.invalid>
wrote:

Congrats Rui!

On Mon, Feb 20, 2023 at 3:19 PM Piotr Nowojski <pnowoj...@apache.org>
wrote:

Hi, everyone

On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce Rui Fan as a new Flink
Committer.

Rui Fan has been active on a small scale since August 2019, and ramped
up
his contributions in the 2nd half of 2021. He was mostly involved in
quite
demanding performance related work around the network stack and
checkpointing, like re-using TCP connections [1], and many crucial
improvements to the unaligned checkpoints. Among others: FLIP-227:
Support
overdraft buffer [2], Merge small ChannelState file for Unaligned
Checkpoint [3], Timeout aligned to unaligned checkpoint barrier in the
output buffers [4].

Please join me in congratulating Rui Fan for becoming a Flink
Committer!

Best,
Piotr Nowojski (on behalf of the Flink PMC)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-227%3A+Support+overdraft+buffer