Hi Jingsong, thanks.

The implementation of these statements in TableEnvironmentImpl is called
through the catalog api.

but it does support some new override methods on the catalog api side, and
I will update it later. Thank you.

e.g.
TableEnvironmentImpl
    @Override
    public String[] listDatabases() {
        return catalogManager
                .getCatalog(catalogManager.getCurrentCatalog())
                .get()
                .listDatabases()
                .toArray(new String[0]);
    }