Hi Aitozi,

Thanks for your feedback!  Yes, including HBase and JDBC connector, they
can be considered for support in the next step (JDBC as as a standard
protocol supported not only in traditional databases, but also in more and
more new types of storage). Considering the ongoing externalizing of
connectors and the release cycles of the connectors are decoupled with the
release cycle of Flink, we can initiate corresponding support issues for
specific connectors to follow up on support after finalizing the API
changes, WDYT?

Best,
Lincoln Lee

Hang Ruan <ruanhang1...@gmail.com> 于2023年3月7日周二 12:14写道: