Thanks Jingsong & Hang,

Using Optional<int[][]> as the return value is a good idea. Previously, I
hoped to keep the style of the LookupTableSource.LookupContext#getKeys as
consistent as possible, but the getKeys is actually non-empty when used, so
I support updating to Optional<int[][]>.  I'll update the flip doc and poc
later tonight.

Best,
Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee <lincoln.8...@gmail.com> 于2023年3月7日周二 14:53写道: