Hi everyone,

I also think the reporter won't work for my use case, it could work but
then I am trying to modify the placement of operators on taskmanagers
manually based on my some decisions made from metric collection, reporter
makes it harder to do so. Right now, I have REST APIs, but I was thinking
if in some way I could create a new MetricFetcher object and use that for
collecting metrics instead of REST APIs.

Is it possible to use MetricFetcher?

Thanks a lot for the help,
Atul