Thanks @Samrat for bringing this discussion.

It makes sense to me to introduce AWS Redshift connector for Apache Flink, and
I’m glad to help review the design as well as the code review.

About the implementation phases, How about prioritizing support for the
Datastream Sink API and TableSink API in the first phase? It seems that the
primary use cases for the Redshift connector are acting as a sink for processed
data by Flink.

Best,
Leonard