Hi, Samrat

Thanks for driving this FLIP. It looks like supporting
flink-connector-redshift is very useful to Flink. I have two question:
1. Regarding the  `read.mode` and `write.mode`, you say here provides two
modes, respectively, jdbc and `unload or copy`, What is the default value
for `read.mode` and `write.mode?
2. For Source, does it both support batch read and streaming read?

Best,
Ron

Samrat Deb <decordea...@gmail.com> 于2023年5月30日周二 17:15写道: