Hi Chesnay,

Thank you for your comments and I would be happy to discuss together to
find a solution.

I just want to note that the discussion thread for this FLIP has been open
for almost two months for everyone to leave comments. I will really
appreciate it if in the future you can help provide comments earlier in the
discussion thread so that I (and probably other contributors) can have the
chance to address your concern and achieve consensus sooner than later. I
am hoping we can be more considerate and help each other in the community
be more productive.

Thanks,
Dong