Hello Jing,

Thanks for your reply. The URI field should be final and the
Path will be immutable.The static method deserializeFromDataInputView
will create a new Path object instead of replacing the URI field
in a existed Path Object.

For the crossing multiple modules issue, I've explained it in the reply
to Matthias.

Best regards,

Wencong Liu