Thanks Zhanghao for initialing this discussion, I have just one comment:

I checked the classes `SubtasksAllAccumulatorsHandler`,
`SubtasksTimesHandler`, `SubtaskCurrentAttemptDetailsHandler`,
`JobVertexTaskManagersHandler` and `JobExceptionsHandler` you mentioned in
`Public Interfaces` and they are not annotated as `Public`. So do you want
to annotate them as `Plublic`? If not, I think you may need to move them
from `Public Interfaces` to `Proposed Changes`.

Best,
Shammon FY