Thanks Zhanghao driving this FLIP, adding the port in Web UI
seems good to me.

Hi Shammon and Zhanghao,

I would like to clarify the difference between Public Interfaces
in FLIP and @Public in code.

As I understand, the `Public Interfaces in FLIP` means these
changes will be used in user side, such as: @Public class,
Configuration settings, User-facing scripts/command-line tools,
and rest api, etc.

You can refer to  "What are the "public interfaces" of the project?"
part in Flink Improvement Proposals doc[1].

@Public class means the user will use this class directly, and
these rest classes won't be depended on directly. So I think
these classes related to rest don't need to be marked @Public.

Please correct me if anything is wrong, thanks~

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Flink+Improvement+Proposals

Best,
Rui