Thanks for creating RC1. I did the following checks:

* Downloaded artifacts
* Built Flink from sources
* Verified SHA512 checksums GPG signatures
* Compared checkout with provided sources
* Verified pom file versions
* Went over NOTICE file/pom files changes without finding anything
suspicious
* Deployed standalone session cluster and ran WordCount example in batch
and streaming: Nothing suspicious in log files found

+1 (binding)