Hi Martijn,

Thanks for the hint. I am totally fine to cancel this RC and start a new
one. One thing I'd like to point out is that right after the sentence you
mentioned there is a "However":

"However, some issues don’t require cancellation. For example, if an issue
is found in the website pull request, just correct it on the spot and the
vote can continue as-is."[1]

The website pr is used as "an example", the issue we have now falls into
this "however" category, since no source code has been changed. WDYT?

Best regards,
Jing

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Creating+a+Flink+Release