Hi Folks,

After talking with other release managers, RC2 is canceled because of the
Java 17/8 issue mentioned above. I am waiting for the feedback from
Xianxun, once I get confirmation that the issue is gone with the Flink
built with Java 8, I will start RC3 vote. Thank you all for your feedback!

@xianxun Would you like to share the feedback asap? This will help us to
start RC3 vote at a fast pace. Thanks!

@Matthias Pohl <matthias.p...@aiven.io> @Martijn Visser
<martijnvis...@apache.org> FYI, thanks again for your suggestions!