Thank you, team. @David Radley: Not having Rui's key signed is not ideal,
but is acceptable for the release.

+1 (binding)

- Verified Helm repo works as expected, points to correct image tag, build,
version
- Verified basic examples + checked operator logs everything looks as
expected
- Verified hashes, signatures and source release contains no binaries
- Ran built-in tests, built jars + docker image from source successfully

Best,
Marton