+1 (binding)

1. Downloaded the archives, checksums, and signatures
2. Verified the signatures and checksums ( gpg --recv-keys
B2D64016B940A7E0B9B72E0D7D0528B28037D8BC )
3. Extract and inspect the source code for binaries
4. Compiled and tested the source code via mvn verify
5. Verified license files / headers
6. Deployed helm chart to test cluster
7. Ran example job
8. Tested autoscaling without rescaling API

@Rui Can you add your key to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS ?

-Max