Hi Martijn,

Thanks for your reply!

I noticed the 2.0 is doing some work related to clean configuration.
But this discussion is different from other work. Most of other work
are deprecate some Apis in Flink-1.19 and remove them in Flink-2.0.

This discussion is a series of methods have been marked to @Deprecate,
but they are still used so far. I propose remove the @Deprecate annotation
and keep these methods.

In brief, I think some deprecated methods shouldn't be deprecated.
WDYT?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, thanks~

Best,
Rui