Hi devs,

Happy holidays to you all!

Since most RMs are not available for today‘s meeting, and there were no new
attendees after waiting 10min at google meet, today's sync was skipped.
Here's the brief summary for 1.19 release:

- *Features & issues tracking*
  There're 5 weeks until the feature freeze date, so far we've had 27
flips/features and 4 of which have been completed. It is encouraged to
continuously updating the 1.19 wiki page[1] for contributors.

- *Blockers*
  -  [closed] FLINK-33641[2] the new JUnit5 failures. Thanks to
Jiabao, Sergey and Matthias for tracing and fixing it!

- *Sync meeting* (https://meet.google.com/vcx-arzs-trv)
  The next scheduled release time sync is *Jan 9, 2024. *We encourage
attendees to fill out the topics to be discussed at the bottom of 1.19 wiki
page[1] a day in advance, make it easier for everyone to understand the
background of the topics.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/1.19+Release

Yun, Jing, Martijn and Lincoln

Lincoln Lee <lincoln.8...@gmail.com> 于2023年12月13日周三 20:39写道: